We are located in the heart of Midtown Kansas City at the intersection of 31st and Grand (directly under the 1,042-foot orange tower, visible from anywhere in the city). The station is accessible by main bus routes along Main and 31st streets. Please visit RideKC.org for more information and to plan your trip.
- From I-35 or I-29 S, take 71 S to 22nd Street, following Gillham Rd. south to turn west on 31st Street.
- From I-70 East: Take I-35 South to Broadway Boulevard, then head east on 31st Street.
- From K-10: Take I-35 North, exit at Southwest Boulevard/West Pennway, and take I-35 South to Broadway Boulevard, then head east on 31st Street.
- From I-70 West: Take the Jackson Avenue or 71 South exits to 31st Street and head west.
- From I-435: Take 71 North to the Linwood/31st Street exit and head west on 31st Street.