Calling all authors and illustrators in kindergarten through third grade!
Send your best stories and illustrations to KCPT KIDS
now through April 15, 2020.
Entries will be judged on creativity, story structure and illustrations. Winners will be notified by email in mid-May, and prizes will be awarded to first, second, and third place winners in each grade. Winning stories will be featured on kcpt.org.
How to Enter:
- Story must be original work of the child.
- At least five illustrations required.
- 50-200 word count for K-first grade.
- 100-350 word count for second-third grade.
- Submit stories on 8 1/2 x 11-inch paper, unbound.
- Please see entry form for complete contest rules.
- Entries must include completed entry form as well as story.